During your visits to https://www.kapcode.fr/ (the "Site"), your data may be collected and processed.
1. Who are the data processors?
Kap Code is responsible for processing your personal data.
2. What data do we process?
In the course of your use of the Site, we collect and process the following data:
- theemail address that you provided if you wished to subscribe to the newsletter, or if you contact us, so that we can answer you.
The processing of your e-mail address is necessary to provide you with the services you wish to access.
- your identity data if you wish to exercise your rights and you provide us with this data.
This processing is necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations and to allow the full exercise of your rights.
- When you browse our Site and use our Services, we may also collect navigation data, such as the IP address of the terminal connected to the Site and the identifier of your terminal.
This data is collected in our legitimate interest in order to (i) measure the number of visitors to and use of the Site, (ii) produce aggregated statistics and (iii) improve the ergonomics of the Site.
3. What uses do we make of this data?
The processing of your e-mail address is carried out exclusively to provide you with the newsletter to which you have subscribed and to reply to you when you contact us.
Our identity data is only processed when you exercise your rights.
Navigation data is only processed to measure the audience of our Site and to improve our Services according to this audience. We measure the content viewed in order to evaluate and improve the ergonomics of the Site and may segment the Site's audience in order to evaluate the effectiveness of editorial choices, without this ever leading to the targeting of a single person.
4. How long will the data be kept?
Your e-mail address when collected at the time of subscription to our newsletter is kept until you object to its processing, or until 3 years after our last contact.
Your e-mail address and your identity data when communicated to us in the context of the exercise of your rights are only kept in an active database for as long as it takes to exercise your rights.
The navigation data is kept for a period of 14 months.
5. Who has access to the data?
When it is collected as part of the subscription to our newsletter, only the persons responsible for this newsletter within Kap Code or the subcontractors of Kap Code responsible for sending the newsletters have access to your e-mail address.
When you contact us, your e-mail address is accessible to the people in charge of managing the Site within our teams.
Your e-mail addresses and your identity data when communicated to us in the context of the exercise of your rights are accessible only to the persons in charge of the respect of the rights of the persons concerned.
Your data collected through cookies will only be accessible to our subcontractor in charge of producing audience measurements.
6. How is your data protected?
We make every effort to ensure data security. All necessary technical and organizational measures are taken to protect personal data, prevent access to such data by unauthorized third parties, prevent alteration or disclosure of such data.
7. What are your rights?
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 15 et seq. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on data protection and Articles 48 et seq. of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms, any person whose data is processed may exercise the following rights:
- The right to access one's data;
- The right to rectify one's data;
- The right to limit the processing of one's data;
- The right to erasure of data;
- The right to object to the processing of his data;
- The right to give advance directives on the use of one's data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
Your rights may be exercised by sending a written request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
This request must be accompanied by a copy of your valid ID, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
A fee corresponding to the cost of reproducing the data requested under the right of access may be charged.
Need more information on your rights?
Go to the CNIL website https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles